NetNordic is a Nordic solutions integrator specialized in networking and communication solutions. We build and deliver IT solutions for the future. By using market leading technology and highly certified IT consultants, we can help you meet your business goals.
Sign up to to get the latest news and trends and stay updated on NetNordic on a regular basis.
Stay updated on NetNordic – Read our latest news and trends in the market
Norvestor VII, L.P. (“Norvestor”), a fund managed by Norvestor Equity AS, has signed an agreement to invest in NetNordic (“The Company”). Following the acquisition, Norvestor will become the largest shareholder in NetNordic with approximately 75% of the shares whilst the management and employees will hold the remaining 25%. NetNordic is one of the largest independent…Details
The Swedish University Network SUNET is being upgraded It was great before, but now it will be incredible. SUNET is building a revolutionary new network together with IPnett, Juniper Networks and ADVA Optical Networking. The new SUNET network is here and it’s all about light and color. It is the meanest and leanest network so far.…Details
IPnett Recognized as a Partner of the Year by Juniper Networks Stockholm – february 2016 IPnett, a Nordic system integrator, today announces that it is recognized at IDEAS Connected 2016 as a Partner of the Year by Juniper Networks, the industry leader in network innovation. IPnett was recognized in the category of “Juniper Networks 2015…Details